- Building & Construction Law
- Building reports and inspections
- Commercial, Industrial & Retail Leasing and Sales
- Compulsory Acquisition (for instance, Westconnex)
- Contract preparation, advice and negotiations
- Conveyancing (NSW & QLD)
- Development Applications
- Environment & Planning
- Joint venture agreements
- Land & Environment
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Mortgage and security documents drafting and advice
- Mortgagee sales
- Property Valuations
- Retirement Villages
- Security of Payment – Building & Construction
- Stamp duty, GST and capital gains tax
- Strata, company title and community title
- Strata disputes
- Structuring property transactions
- Trusts and asset protection
Our property law and conveyancing experience equals piece of mind
Whether it’s buying your first home or investment property, or simply the latest addition to your property portfolio, our property law team will ensure you have an efficient, seamless and stress-free experience. Our lawyers and conveyancers will advocate for you every step of the way, from initial discussions and communicating with other stakeholders, right through to settlement day.
Our conveyancer settled over $200 million in property transactions in 2015 alone
Although it’s easy to find a conveyancer on the cheap, the surest way to protect your investment is to engage our team of experienced lawyers and conveyancers to do the work.
With the median house price in Sydney topping over $900,000 in 2015, for many people, purchasing a property will be the single biggest transaction they will undertake in their lifetimes. Even if this is not your first purchase, your property investments are your most valuable assets.
Our Sydney Property Law & Conveyancing Team
Dougal has over 35 years’ experience providing expert property law advice, including conveyancing, asset protection and succession planning.
5 years experience in property related litigation & dispute resolution. Jacob also oversees all of the firm’s QLD property transactions.
Litigation & Dispute
Daniel practises in a variety of areas but has a particular passion for property & conveyancing law.
Litigation & Disputes