Our team of litigation lawyers in Sydney have been practising in litigation for over 40 years. Whether it be a simple recovery of debt to complex commercial litigation, our lawyers have all the experience to cover your situation. We regularly conduct litigation for plaintiffs and defendants in the NSW Supreme Court, Federal Courts, District and Local Courts.
Litigation is often a costly and time-consuming exercise. We provide upfront, accurate cost estimates. We always conduct litigation as efficiently as possible, because you want the best chance of a successful outcome. Our focus is on keeping our clients satisfied by being clear about their options and giving straightforward advice.
We aim to keep matters out of Court by employing alternative dispute resolution strategies and engaging with the other parties in a constructive way so the parties can resolve their differences and move on. However, if the matter cannot be resolved, our litigation lawyers can move quickly to get the matter ready for hearing. Our litigation lawyers will spend as much time as needed to get to know your case and your legal issues so they can present the best case possible.
Our litigation lawyers are experienced with:
- Contract disputes, including termination of contracts – breach of contract and damages
- Urgent injunctions
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Bankruptcy, insolvency and liquidation
- Professional misconduct and disciplinary matters
- Restraint of trade relating to employees, but also principals of companies and senior management
- Disputes relating to intellectual property or confidential information
- Employment disputes
- Property and real estate litigation (such as equitable claims and contract disputes)
- Estate disputes – challenging wills, removal of executors and administration of estates
- Financial services litigation, including financial mismanagement and professional negligence
Contact our office for a no obligation phone call with one of our experienced litigation lawyers: 02 9232 8033.
Litigation lawyer related articles: