Based in the Sydney CBD, our team has been practising litigation for over 40 years. Whether it be a simple recovery of debt to complex commercial litigation matters, our breadth of experience will cover your situation. We regularly conduct litigation for plaintiffs and defendants in the NSW Supreme Court, Federal Courts, District and Local Courts.
Litigation is often a costly and time-consuming exercise. We aim to provide upfront and accurate cost estimates and always conduct our matters with efficiency, whilst remaining effective. We aim to keep our clients satisfied by being clear about their options and giving straightforward advice.
Wherever possible, we aim to keep matters out of Court by employing alternative dispute resolution strategies and engaging with the other parties in a constructive way.
Our litigation experience includes:
- Contract disputes
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Bankruptcy, insolvency and liquidation
- Restraint of trade
- Employment disputes
- Property and real estate litigation (such as equitable claims and contract disputes)
- Estate disputes – challenging wills, removal of executors and administration of estates
- Financial services litigation, including financial mismanagement and professional negligence