Our property lawyers have over 40 years experience acting for our clients in a wide range of property law matters.
We can advise you in relation to:
- Easements, covenants and disputes over easements
- Joint ventures
- Stamp Duty
- Land & Environment Court actions
- Building and construction
- Local Government and planning
- Development Applications
- Dividing Fences
- Torrens Title
- Old System Title
- Rural properties
- Residential and commercial leasing
- Compulsory acquisition of land
- Community title/Strata title
- Environmental law and local government and planning
Our property lawyers have:
- represented and managed negotiations on behalf of a client to require a Local Authority to clean up waste materials illegally dumped on the client’s land.
- successfully negotiated a compromise of a client’s owner-initiated application for compensation to the NSW Land and Environment Court under the NSW Just Terms Act in respect of land compulsorily acquired by a Local Authority.
- negotiated a compromise of a client’s application to the NSW Land and Environment Court under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 (NSW) appealing against an order by a Local Authority for demolition and removal of unauthorised works.
- We regularly advise clients in relation to disputes between owners in Strata schemes and represent in NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal proceedings in relation to Strata disputes.