Foulsham & Geddes lawyers is located in Martin Place, Sydney. We have been providing legal services to a loyal client base for over 40 years.
What makes us different? For us, providing the best possible advice in the circumstances is our first priority. We believe in being honest with our clients and observing the highest standards of professionalism and integrity. We take our duty to our clients very seriously and conduct ourselves in each matter as if it were our own.
We have the perfect mix of age and experience, meaning you will be best served by a lawyer who is appropriate for your circumstances. From simple transactions to complex litigation, we have it covered. We are a tight knit team who love nothing more than to excel in our profession and we measure our success based on client satisfaction. Our clients are consistently happy with our quick turnaround, attention to detail and client focus.
Our Sydney lawyers can help you with:
- Buying or selling a property in NSW or QLD
- Commercial Contracts and Advice – documents for StartUps, shareholder agreements or sale of business
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Family Law – property settlement, obtaining divorce orders or resolving child custody disputes
- Wills & Estates – Powers of Attorney, Enduring Guardianship or Will disputes (aka Family Provision Claims)
- Employment Law – Unfair Dismissal, Restraint of Trade/Non-Competition or employment contracts
- Debt Collection – bankruptcy or insolvency
- Property Law – easements, boundary disputes, Local Government & Planning or environment
- General Advice for private individuals or small business
If you are looking for a Sydney lawyer to help you with your legal matter you will be best served by Foulsham & Geddes.
Keyword: Lawyer Sydney